- All By Scale
- Arch Bridges
- Suspension Bridges
- MLG Series Suspension
- Elevated Rail
- Custom Designs
- Rail Art
- Aug 19, 2019 The New GCS 30" Arch Bridge for Slot Car New for Fall 2019, the AR30SC bridge takes your slot car layout to new levels of realism.
- Jul 10, 2019 The New 2019 Triple Arch GCS introduces the incredible AR60 60" arch bridge for use with the AR Piers System.
- Jul 1, 2019 The AR Pier System The new 2019 AR Pier System for N & HO scale, allows our new 15" and 30" AR Series bridges to be seamlessly interconnected and elevated.
- Aug 1, 2018 The New N Scale 15" Arch GCS is pleased to announce our newly released N Scale arch bridge kit for Fall 2018.
- Mar 14, 2018 New RGB Multicolor LED Lighting for 2018 Use our new RGB multicolor LEDs to create almost unlimited color variations.
- Mar 1, 2018 New Lighting Installation Guide GCS has a newly designed LED Lighting Installation Guide. This guide covers all of our lighting configurations with an included wiring diagram for each configuration.
- Feb 10, 2018 GCS Products Now Available thru MB Klein and its Retail Network GCS is proud to announce our products are now available thru MB Klein, Model Train Stuff and their Retail Network.
The New MLG Suspension
New this year, our beautiful two-lane double deck MLG suspension bridge (modified lattice girder) - for trains, slot cars and display. Run two-lane rail on the lower deck for example, while reserving the top deck for automobile traffic.
Using our advanced lighting options you can illuminate both upper and lower decks, add beautiful architectural lights and more. With our optional multi-channel dimmer and power supply (or DCC compatible decoder for digital control), you may individually control six or more lighting features such as pole-mount, flood or collision-avoidance lights.
With detailed instructions, this kit is easy to build yet challenging enough to be fun to assemble.
The MLG Double Deck Suspension Bridge can display a level of realism never before seen on a commercially available model.
Currently available in N scale only. HO scale version to be released this year and larger scales to follow.