- 15" Tower Segment
- Two Lane
- Deck Height 1.75" - with piers 2"
- Optional tower and anchorage piers
- For trains or automobiles
- Compatible with all N & Z scale track including Kato
- Connect two or more segments for added length
- Lighting options available
- For project or display
- Simple-to-build kit
- Includes easy-to-read instructions
- Classic look for Modern, Diesel or Steam era
Tower-based suspension bridges can easily span thousands of feet which converts to a scaled version that is probably too long to fit your project. The CS15D is unique because the tower segment is only 15" in length making it an ideal size for smaller projects. Bridge height is proportional to its span length giving it a natural look. Add the optional marine and anchorage piers for added height and detail. The CS15D has a prototypical height of 83', a length of 200' and a load capacity of 1600K tons. Connect two segments together and you've got a 30" dual tower - a 400 foot span, 200 feet between towers.
Also see CS15 single lane version
Note: Lighting, piers, cars, trains & track not included. For display only.