- 36" (260') in length, 8" (58') & 5.25" wide
- Two lane design
- Simple-to-build kit
- Compatible with all HO scale track
- Eight under-deck support beams
- Connect two or more segments for a multi-arch look
- Single lane version available
- Lighting options available
- Includes easy-to-read instructions
- Classic look for Modern, Diesel or Steam era
New for 2018 - the AR36D
The AR36 was designed specifically for HO scale trains. This beautiful two lane bridge utilizes a concrete tapered arch suspension design. The AR36H is an open arch, as it has only one cross beam between the arches above the bridge deck, and utilizes an actual load bearing suspension. The AR36H and AR36DH double lane use 12 suspension cables.
In the real world, deck support cables are 10” inches in diameter. Each cable consists of smaller cables that are connected to the pre-stressed UHPC (ultra high performance concrete) chevrons. This bridge has a prototypical length of 260’, a height of 58’ and a load capacity of 2000 tons, or Class 1 freight rating of 40 tons per axle.
Note: Lighting, cars, trains & track not included. For display only.
See Accessories & Specifications below