- 30" (220') in length
- Simple-to-build kit
- Integrated Pier System
- Compatible with all HO scale track
- Eight under-deck support beams
- 14 deck level lighting sconces
- Connect two or more segments for a multi-arch look
- Lighting options available
- Includes easy-to-read instructions
- Classic look for Modern, Diesel or Steam era
This beautiful bridge utilizes a concrete tapered arch suspension design. The AR30H is an open arch, as it has only one cross beam between the arches above the bridge deck, and utilizes an actual load bearing suspension. The AR30H uses 12 suspension cables. It's small enough to fit on most layouts, yet large enough to be practical for an arch application.
In the real world, deck support cables are 10” inches in diameter. Each cable consists of smaller cables that are connected to the pre-stressed UHPC (ultra high performance concrete) chevrons. This bridge has a prototypical length of 220’, a height of 47’ and a load capacity of 900 tons, or Class 1 freight rating of 40 tons per axle.
Dimensions: 30" (220') in length, 6.5" (47') high, 3.4" (25') wide, deck 2.5" (18') wide, deck height 2.8"
Note: Lighting, cars, trains & track not included. For display only.
See Accessories & Specifications below