- 36" (260') in length, 8" (58') & 5.25" wide
- Adjustable Width
- Simple-to-build kit
- Compatible with Carrera, AFX, Aurora
- Eight under-deck support beams
- Connect two or more segments for a multi-arch look
- Lighting options available
- Includes easy-to-read instructions
New for 2018 - AR36-SCHO
The AR36 was designed specifically for HO scale. This beautiful bridge utilizes a concrete tapered arch suspension design. The AR36H is an open arch, as it has only one cross beam between the arches above the bridge deck, and utilizes an actual load bearing suspension. The AR36 use 12 suspension cables.
In the real world, deck support cables are 10” inches in diameter. Each cable consists of smaller cables that are connected to the pre-stressed UHPC (ultra high performance concrete) chevrons. This bridge has a prototypical length of 260’, a height of 58’.
Note: Lighting, cars, trains & track not included. For display only.
See Accessories & Specifications below